…and while you’re getting ready for a wonderful time tomorrow night, why not take a moment and think about preparing for a wonderful 2015?
People talk about new year’s resolutions and how they get broken almost as soon as they get made, but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you set your mind and your heart on something and are willing to do the work to get it, you’re significantly more likely to get there than you are if you just have some vague ideas about doing something someday.
So why not make someday today, or this year? why not make 2015 the year you finally
- clear out belongings that you no longer use
- start a meditation practice
- make time for activities that feed your spirit
- create reasons to laugh more
- nurture yourself as well as others
- take stock of the people in our life and whether they support you or drain you
- find a type of exercise you like and do it regularly
- figure out what your life mission is and how you can make it an active part of your life
Or any of your other dreams that have been waiting for someday to finally get here…
Today and tomorrow, when you’re getting ready to have a fun New Year’s Eve, give some thought to what you want to do to make it a great year as well.
Happy New Year
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better” ,“The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, and her new book “Magick for Pennies”, all from Foresight Publications, click here