Welcome to the Foresight blog.
We’ve got a lot of interesting things to cover here, but let’s take a moment to go over some guidelines for good choices, both on this site and in metaphysics in general…
- We love comments and questions, as long as they’re respectful of others. We ask that you “work and play nicely with other children” while you’re here.
- We’re posting tips in self-improvement, spirituality, metaphysics and other related topics that can help you make your life better. Your results may vary. Everyone has different needs and not every tip may work well for you (if you need suggestions, please ask).
- On a related topic, everyone has different needs and characteristics in energy, health, medication and other factors. Please use your common sense and act responsibly in regards to what your specific situation is. (The ice cream that I like can send a diabetic reeling, and the herbs that may help one person may cause a serious negative interaction with another person’s medication.)
- When it comes to medical issues, we’re holistic.We believe sometimes mainstream medicine is the best answer, sometimes alternative medicine is, and sometimes you need a combination of both. We take advice from experts and then make our own choices and we ask you to do the same.
- We are not doctors, lawyers or other such professionals. We’re people with experience in metaphysics, spirituality, self development and other related fields, but if you’re looking for a doctor, lawyer or other such titled person, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
- We’re also not gurus, cult leaders or other such folk. If you want someone to tell you how to run your life, you’ll also need to look elsewhere. We’d rather help you empower yourself to run your own life.
- We are teachers, healers, psychics, readers, and an assortment of other designations, which basically boil down to helping people empower themselves.
- Free Will rocks! While it’s ethical to use energywork to help yourself and others, it’s not o.k. to use it to control them. Please do not use these ideas to “help” others without having their permission.
- Unless a entry specifically says it’s o.k., please don’t eat, smoke, inject or otherwise take metaphysical substances noted on this blog into your body or energy field (as my mother used to say when I was little, “Don’t put that in your mouth-you don’t know where it’s been!”). If we post our recipe for microwave fudge, we’ll let you know it’s o.k. to eat.
- No messing with the fabric of reality (well, maybe just a little).
- And we hope you come back and visit with us regularly
Those who can’t mind the rules will be cast into the outer darkness, where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth (and that’s not just us – Karma’s a real tough cookie when she gets going….)
So play nice,
And let’s all have fun