Another way to clear your tools of unwanted energy is to use water. Water works well from a number of reasons.
- It’s one of the four elements.
- It’s fluid and flexible.
- It’s powerful (given long enough, a drip of water can wear away rock.)
- And, when we think of cleaning, we tend to think of water, and that symbolic link makes it good for energetic cleansing as well.
There are a number of ways to use water to clear a tool energetically. Two of the better ones are
- You can put it in a container filled with water to soak, setting the intention that the unwanted energy will release into the water and you can discard it later, or
- You can hold the object under running water, setting the intention that the unwanted energy will be washed away and return to the earth to be transformed into something beneficial.
It’s important to note that some items can be damaged by water
- Some crystals are soluble and can dissolve in water
- Some other items, such as ones made of paper, may dissolve
If there’s any question whether a tool might by damaged by water, you would want to use a different method for clearing its energy
More ways to clear tools are coming…
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between” and her newest book “Magick for Pennies”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here