Two weeks ago, I wrote a post about fear and stress (Things A Little Strained…) . How it can change your energy to a more negative level, which can cause you to attract more negative experiences. And some ideas about how to deal with that
and I thought that you might like to hear about the followup.
We’d been facing tech challenges, a tight budget and a whopping tax bill.
Stressful, right? You bet.
So I did some things to nurture myself and shift my energy into as positive a level as I could.
And, in the week that followed
- we figured out how to deal with the tax bill.
- the caseload on my day job began to climb again, and
- after months of looking hard, Starwolf was offered a job- and at a higher rate than he was making before.
The last one is even more exciting when you realize that
- he was looking in places online that he hadn’t before because I asked him to
- he found out because of that that the online and physical world versions of job hunting agencies don’t always seem to share info with each other
- he ran across a job fair that he wouldn’t have found if he wasn’t doing this
- he popped into this faire
- he found that the person who recruited him to that agency was gone, but the person he was talking to had something she thought he’d be a good fit for
- he got an interview within a couple of days and was offered a job
Lots of co-incidences? Maybe- but the other co-incidence is that this happened right after I made a conscious effort to lift my energy to a more positive level.
So where’s your energy today?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better” , her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between” and her new book “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, all from Foresight Publications, click here